Friday, August 10, 2007

Portrait: A Vegetable girl



This is me, a vegetable girl ^_^

1st time, when I thought of what i would do for my portrait, I imagined they are ipod, laptop, headphone...modern stuffs that can show how mordern I am.

Therefore, when Maddy said all these things in class, it made me laugh at myself, lol. She knew my thought.

But yeahhh, she was right. Those things can just show who I want to be , what I want to have. Actually, it's not me :D

Then I started to think of what I have right now, on my face, what my habits are, how I live day by day...
I'm a girl, long hair, eating much,smiling all the time, confident and bla bla bla
Then I thought of what can represent these things for me
...yeahhh, it's vegetable and fruits. They can show how much fresh my age is, how much food I eat, how much colorful I put on myself.
There should be a key thing that make people remember me at the 1st sight.
...ohh well, it is my lip, hahaha.
I hate my lip because it's not attractive as I want(Jessica Alba for example, lol) T_T
...but I love it because people love me by my all the time smiling mouth, ho ho.

1 comment:

malobolobala said...

Right, it's exactly who you are:), fresh, smiley, colorful and even more of the same as I see in you:)